Wednesday 16 July 2008

Feedback Worth Sharing...

Here is some wonderful feedback on the recent show with Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips that is truly worth sharing:


Lovely MumLight, Cathy and Mark,

That was a beautiful, beautiful show..! It left me awed and choked up and the feeling inside was like a washing away of deep fear energy I didn't even know was in there... I realised the game isn't if the light or the dark 'wins', but how many people we can give directions to the party to! What a fantastic party it is, and will only get better as we find each other and this madness dissolves into light, despite itself, not the other way around.

Bless you all and thank you for being a light in my life. I'm so glad I can finally reach the switch to turn you on so I can see better...!

Love to Kelly too. We daughters have to stick together, you know.

Big hug,

DJamil
(Juliet's daughter)


...And this from Cathy O':

Thank YOU! ...My heart is singing to the rhythm of your music, and I am forever grateful for the experience of hearing you touch Mark's heart with the whisper of your love.

<<~>>

Truth freed me from fear and enabled me to think and to speak about the government secrets that torture had caused me to forget. The truth that set me free can make us all free. Knowledge is our only defence against mind control. Once we consciously understand mind control and how trauma and lies perpetuate it, it can no longer be used against us—either as individuals or as a population. We have allowed a handful of criminals to box us in deeper and deeper for years, and now awareness is rising and truth is coming to light. Wake up! It is a new day! Think out-of-the-box. Think beyond what you've been led to believe. Ask questions. Research answers. Expand your thinking to consider other perceptions. Think for your self and know the truth that will set us free, once and for all.

~ Cathy O'Brien


I listened to your broadcast with Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips with awe. I don't think the book ever dried from my tears. Yes, love and light always prevail.

~ Beverly Brodsky


Doing this radio show makes me high ... and you can clearly see why... :)




No comments: