Monday 21 April 2008

Toward The Light Radio Show

Greetings Everyone!


I decided that, since my radio show has become so popular and that these blogs are quite visible on the Net, I thought it time to have one completely dedicated to my radio show, Toward The Light!

Toward The Light airs live every Sunday at 2P PT/5P ET/10 UK on BBSRadio.com and has been broadcasting for slightly over two years now. I am in such awe of the kindred spirits who've come into my life as a result of producing this show. The stellar roster of guests I've had (see side panel and images below) have been nothing short of absolutely tremendous and I am so deeply grateful for everyone who's been on TTL and those yet to come.

My heartfelt thanks to my guests and listeners alike. All of you are very special and it is such an honour to share with you.

In the Light,

JN :)

No comments: