Tuesday 10 June 2008

Cindy Miller on Toward The Light 15 June!

Cindy Miller is a writer, intuitive, coach and founder of Trinity Productions an interfaith non-profit learning centre which has grown into the leading metaphysical and holistic organisation in Connecticut.

Cindy was chosen to be a VIP reader in New York City to help promote the television show 'Psychic Detective' on Court TV. She was an invited guest psychic and participant on the Houdini panel in New York City.

She conceptualised, produced and hosted 'The Human Odyssey', a public TV talk show where she discussed metaphysical subjects with local practitioners. She has also been a Trinity programme facilitator, runs the Back To The Earth programme and is a popular teacher at local Adult Education sites.

Cindy is available for Spiritual Application Coaching which combines intuitive insight and practical spiritual principals applied to your daily life on areas including: career, love and relationships. Other services include private readings and workshops.

As a writer she is currently working on books and articles that can be used as spiritual application and empowerment tools. Cindy is always interested in hearing about unexplainable or inspirational stories that can be shared with others. If you would like to submit a story she welcomes the opportunity to hear from you.

She loves to share whatever she can about God. She states 'I am out of my head, while I use my intuition and follow my heart. I know I will never have all the answers when it comes to God, but I do know God is the best gift ever given to me. My life is so dramatically different experiencing this relationship and for this I will always be grateful. Go and be as love would do.'

Join us for a show that is sure to be empowering and enlightening.


No comments: