Friday 6 June 2008

Courageous Souls Indeed!

For months I've been anticipating having Robert Schwartz on Toward The Light (see blog below). He is the author of the splendid book, Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?, which addresses the possibility of one's soul planning the challenges and suffering that one is faced with during one's incarnation on this plane. Here is an excerpt taken from the prologue:

On 25th February, 1969, Christina, a twenty-year-old administrative assistant in the department of political science at Pomona College in Claremont, California, went to the department's basement mailbox to pick up her employer's mail. As she touched a package in the mailbox a bomb detonated, hurling her across the room. Dust and soot filled the air; six-foot splinters of wood shot like arrows into the cement wall behind her. Flames from the explosion scorched Christina's face, leaving her temporarily blind. The blast severed two fingers from her right hand and ruptured both eardrums. Christina planned this experience before she was born. And she knows why.

As one who has dealt with great challenges and suffering throughout my entire sojourn on this plane, I can honestly see where all of it has been rich with meaning and purpose and, in fact, much of it has saved me from being caught up in the stranglehold of that which has enslaved humanity. It has enabled me to have deeper communion with Source and be more in touch with my soul ... and not so distracted by the 'stuff' of the world. It's gifted me with multiple NDEs that, for me, have provided proof that we do indeed survive physical death! And it has led me to the work that I'm doing now in service to others.

This programme is sure to be most moving and triumphant. Please join us!



No comments: